MVS Solutions is an international consulting firm that provides scientific and technical assistance and professional services to business and government in the chemical, biotech, environmental, and related industries.
MVS Solutions provides consulting and technical services in the following areas:
- Contract Research and Development (Contract R&D)
- Technology Support, Management Support and Project Support
- Product Discovery, Product Development and Process Development
- Technology Development and Business Development
- Translating Chemistry, Science and Technology for Your Marketing and Business Goals
- Technology Scout - Search Agents for Promising Discoveries and Innovative Technologies
- Technology Evaluation, Scientific Merit and Technical Due Diligence
- Critical Review and Analysis - Expert Reports, White Papers, Tech Briefs, Data Sheets
- Evaluation, Design and Development of Intellectual Property Portfolios
- Chemistry & Chemical Technology Consulting Services for Journalists and the Press
- Expert Witness Services & Consulting for Cases Involving Chemistry, Chemicals, Science & Technology
- Independent Director Services - Providing Balanced and Independent Views to Company Boards
Our location in the Boston and Cambridge Massachusetts Area provides MVS Solutions with ready access to the finest university libraries in the world. Our expertise
in science and technology provides you with affordable
and expert technical assistance and professional services.
Why Choose MVS
What makes MVS Solutions unique is our continuous emphasis on relationship building. We work closely
with our customers and clients forging strong relationships and targeting and resolving critical key issues. Our customized
service approach reflects the unique objectives and goals of each customer and each client.
MVS Solutions is a highly reputable and professional organization and we value and respect our client's confidentialities.
Our clients continue to choose us because we ask the right questions and then we listen.
We listen carefully.